Home Intuition Wall Mount Bamboo Mail Letter Holder Organizer Rack, 3 Slot
Introduction The Home Intuition simple yet extremely useful Mail Organizer provides great convenience and functionality while saving you space from the unwanted clutter of your everyday incoming and outgoing mail, letters, bills, magazines, pamphlets and more making it a perfect addition for any hallway or entryway. Safety and Features With the ability to mount this to the inside of a coat closet, cabinet door, wall, or even in your office keeps the children out of reach from harmful products such as paper clips, razor sharp letter openers and knives, staples, and important documents you do not want them touching. Our combination of high grade material and low cost help deliver a product that's long lasting and dollar friendly. Product Satisfaction With our product satisfaction guarantee you can shop at ease knowing that well have your back, so what are you waiting for? Pick yours up today.
- 5 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. You have nothing to worry about because we have got you covered. Our money back guarantee provides you with the comfort you deserve to make sure your money was well spent and the best part is if your not satisfied we'll return your money. This is the type of service which is unheard of and what you wont see from any of the overpriced manufacture's.
- SAFETY FIRST. Safe storage keeps any harmful pieces, paper clips, and important documents stored in any of the 3 tiers located on the rack and away from kids reach.
- EASY ORGANIZATION FOR EVERY DAY PRODUCTS. Great for organizing your incoming and outgoing checks, letters, documents, clips, staples, accessories and more in one easy to remember place making sure you never have to tear apart the house looking for any of it.
- QUALITY AND MATERIAL THAT IS MADE TO LAST. Made of durable natural bamboo known to be environmentally friendly, stronger and more beautiful than regular wood.
- SIZE AND DIMENSIONS. Organizer measures approximately 6" L x 2.5" W x 16" H inches.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS